We are back at AAMI Park as our Cup eve tradition continues. Be part of the action as the boys in blue take on Wellington Phoenix on Monday, November 3, kick-off 7.30pm.
After a sell-out Derby, plenty of goals and an incredible atmosphere, make Victory part of your long weekend here at AAMI Park.
There is plenty of entertainment in and around the stadium on Monday night so make sure you get down early to soak it all up. Don’t miss our new Victory Village on Gosch’s Paddock, the hub of pre-game entertainment at all home games at AAMI Park. Victory Village opens at 5.30pm and you can get involved in football activations, meet the NOVA FM team, listen to some great music, learn some new skills from Melbourne Victory’s Panna Pro, grab a bite to eat or relax in the chill out zone.
Make sure you are in the stadium by 7pm, as the 30 minutes prior to the Hyundai A-League kick-off will be huge! We will bring you exclusive behind the scenes content on the big screen, with plenty of opportunities to get on the big screen yourself live via Victory Cam and through our social media wall –just use the hashtags #10YearsProud & #MVCvWEL
Plus, the following will take place around the stadium from 5.30pm:
– Pick up the NEW Match day Programme at various locations in and around the stadium, this week with a special feature on Kosta Barbarouses
– Check out Victory Village on Gosch’s Paddock: learn new skills from Melbourne Victory’s Panna Pro (press play on the video above to meet him) at the Panna Cage and try our new inflatable target zone, meet the NOVA FM team and listen to some great tunes, relax in the chill out zone and grab yourself a drink and bite to eat, plus enter some great competitions.
– Kit up with the latest Victory gear at the AAMI Park game day shop, Eastern Internal Booth – aisles 20 & 21 and Western Internal Booth – aisles 3 & 4
– Sign up and become a member at the membership marquee at Victory Village on Gosch’s Paddock
– And it’s back in 2014/15 – the Delphi Bank $1,000 half-time giveaway. Grab your banner on the way in and hold it high at HT to win!
Make sure you wear your blue and let’s fill AAMI Park on Monday night.
All 2014/15 members received a 10th anniversary commemorative coin in their membership packs this season. Members have the choice to KEEP IT, TRADE IT or DONATE IT. If you choose to trade it, you can visit our membership team on game day from 5.30pm at Victory Village on Gosch’s Paddock and trade it in for some Melbourne Victory Merchandise.