Melbourne Victory will celebrate ‘A Very Victory Christmas’ at AAMI Park on Saturday when it hosts Wellington Phoenix in Round 10 of the Hyundai A-League.
Round 10: Melbourne Victory v Wellington Phoenix
Saturday, December 14
Victory Village starts: 2:30pm
Ticket windows: 3:45pm
Kick Off: 5:05pm
Post match kick on the pitch: 7:00pm
Match Day Partner: La Ionica
A Very Victory Christmas
To celebrate our last home game of 2019, we will be hosting ‘A Very Victory Christmas’ – with giveaways, seat upgrades and more!
- Kick on the pitch after the game from AAMI Park
- Roast Christmas Roll & Victory Santa Hat from O’Brien’s Catering
- Scan to win competition & Victory Santa Hat giveaways from Melbourne Victory
Scan To Win
Get down to Victory Village between 2:30pm-4:30pm and get your membership card scanned to go in the draw to win epic prizes! Keep an eye out for the big screen at half-time to see if you are a winner!
40-inch TCL Smart TV
32-inch TCL Smart TV
A-Lounge double pass x 2
Match ball delivery opportunity
Squad-signed football x 2
MVFC goalkeeper jersey
Football kit bag
FIFA 20 PS4 game x 2
Transport & parking
Public parking is sold out for this game, with Elton John at Rod Laver Arena and an NBL game on at Melbourne Arena (tip off at 5.30pm). The precinct is going to be quite congested. Yarra Park (Gate 5) will be open, however this is subject to capacity and weather – please check the MCG website for updates. The VicRoads website has live updates on traffic conditions and disruptions. There will be pedicabs available at Richmond Station to take you to AAMI Park.
Membership & Merchandise
If you have any questions or need assistance with your membership, please see our friendly membership team who will be able to assist you – located at Victory Village from 2:30pm until kick-off.
There will be three merchandise locations:
- The Victory Shop
- 2x merchandise booths inside the stadium
Spend over $60 and you will receive a MVFC Santa hat.
Around AAMI Park
There will be heaps going on at Victory Village, including:
- Santa – Have your photo taken with Santa in the Victory Village between 3:00-4:30pm! The first 150 fans to have their photo taken with Santa will receive a MVFC Santa hat!
- TAC Victoria – Get in nice and early to collect your Robbie Kruse figurine from the TAC How Safe is Your Car Club House. Hurry, limited figurines available and one per family.
- Target Zone – Kick a football and hit the target to win yourself a MVFC Santa hat.
- KFC – Say hello to the KFC Colonel to receive free chip vouchers!
- Metricon Homes – Take a photo with the Metricon mascot Kikka to enter into the draw to win 10 x reserved seat tickets to our next home match on Sunday, January 5 at AAMI Park.
- WorkSafe – Don’t forget to say hello to the WorkSafe ambassadors at our new branded archway to receive free giveaways.
- Free face painting
Inside AAMI Park
New food offerings
AAMI Park is excited to present a number of brand new food offerings available at the stadium; Swanky Franks hot dogs, Hola! Fresh Mexican and Market plus a special Eat Drink Victory outlet exclusive to Melbourne Victory home matches. To celebrate A Very Victory Christmas there will be a special Roast Christmas Roll available.
La Ionica will be bringing us a ‘Big Head Race’ at half-time. Contestants will race giant Lawrence Thomas & Ola Toivonen heads against a La Ionica logo for the chance to win movie vouchers.
This is your chance to have a kick on the AAMI Park pitch following the game! Please wait for directions from stadium staff after the field has been cleared.