After a sell-out Melbourne Victory Masterclass in July, Melbourne Victory’s ultimate junior program is back for the January school holidays with some great new additions.
If you know a footballer aged between 6 and 15, Melbourne Victory’s Masterclass could be the perfect way to kick-start their 2015! This is the ultimate football program for aspiring footballers allowing access to Melbourne Victory senior coaching staff, the chance to meet first team players and learn new skills and drills based on Melbourne Victory’s football philosophy.
The Masterclass program will also contain an advanced session for the over 14’s age group including technical, tactical and on-field theory sessions based on Melbourne Victory’s style of play.
The 2015 Masterclass program will inspire junior footballers to be the best they can be, offering a holistic football experience hosted on Melbourne Victory’s official training ground, Gosch’s Paddock, next to AAMI Park.
SIGN UP TO OUR MELBOURNE VICTORY MASTERCLASS HERE
Melbourne Victory’s 2015 Masterclass includes:
- Three days of coaching, built by our senior coaching staff, with representation from Melbourne Victory’s National Youth League and W-League players.
- A meet and greet with Head Coach Kevin Muscat, senior MVFC players and coaching staff.
- A testing day on passing accuracy, dribbling, shooting and juggling.
- An introduction into freestyle football where you can watch and learn from the best freestylers in Australia.
- adidas training top & Club gift.
This program will fill up quickly, so make sure you book early.
Date: January 20, 21 and 22, 2015
Venue: Gosch’s Paddock, behind AAMI Park on Olympic Boulevard
Time: 1pm – 5pm
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE!