No upcoming games
Future matches are yet to be scheduled
No upcoming games
Future matches are yet to be scheduled

Please update your browser

Unfortunately you cannot view this website on the current version of your browser. Please either update your browser or use an alternative browser.

Feb 01, 2024   |  6:50PM AET

Melbourne Victory re-signs Fabian Monge

Melbourne Victory re-signs Fabian Monge

Melbourne Victory is pleased to announce that midfielder Fabian Monge has extended his contract with the Club for a further season, signing on until the end of the 2024/25 Isuzu UTE A-League season.

The 22-year-old has made nine A-Leauge Men’s appearances for the Club since joining at the start of the 2023/24 season and has taken to life in the A-League in his stride, starting in six matches over that stretch.

Melbourne Victory Director of Football, John Didulica said the emerging midfielder has been an important contributor to the side’s unbeaten start to the season.

“We’re thrilled to have Fabian extend his time at Melbourne Victory,” Didulica said.

“Fabian has embraced the challenge of making the jump from NPL to the A-League and is a wonderful, young professional that has played an important role in our unbeaten start to the season.

“Fabian’s journey demonstrates our commitment to providing emerging players with an opportunity to prove themselves at the A-League level. We’re optimistic about the ongoing contribution these players will make toward our success this season and beyond.”

Monge was also thrilled to extend his time at Victory.

“I’ve had an incredible time so far at Melbourne Victory and I’m pleased to be back here for another season,” Monge said.

“I’m thankful for the opportunity Tony Popovic and the Club have given me to be able to sign on and now extend my time at Victory. I’m looking to prove myself even further and bring success to the Club.”