Melbourne Victory is pleased to launch its new School Visit Program for Term 3 onwards.
The Club is proud to offer a range of visits to suit your school’s schedule, organised and delivered by Victory’s community coaches.
The new program aims to use sport to deliver long-term health and wellbeing outcomes to students, building skills for learning, life and work through:
- Teamwork, communication and leadership skills
- Building and maintaining positive relationships
- Improving resilience, self-regulation and dealing with conflict
- Physical literacy, motor skills and the value of movement
- Mental, emotional, social and physical wellbeing
Victory’s goal is to support our nation’s aim of increasing the number of boys and girls that are physically active and participating in sport within their local community.
If you or your school is interested in discussing the program, please contact our Community Football & Education Manager, Harley Hamdani. email@example.com