Find out all you need to know about Saturday’s clash against Newcastle Jets on Saturday night.
See out 2014 with Melbourne Victory as we take on Newcastle Jets at AAMI Park on Saturday night.
Plus, our Foxtel National Youth League side play in a curtain raiser from 4:30pm.
Public transport is recommended for this match, as the precinct will be extremely busy. If you are driving, please be aware of significant lane closures on the West Gate Bridge which will cause delays for motorists, plus, please also be aware parking at Yarra Park (MCG) will not be available.
There is plenty of entertainment in and around the stadium so make sure you get down early to soak it all up. Stop by Victory Village on Gosch’s Paddock, the hub of pre-game entertainment at all home games at AAMI Park. Get involved in football activations, meet the NOVA FM team, listen to some great music, learn some new skills from Melbourne Victory’s Panna Pro, grab a bite to eat or relax in the chill out zone.
If you can’t make the NYL match, make sure you are in the stadium by 7pm, as the 30 minutes prior to the Hyundai A-League kick-off will be huge! We will bring you exclusive behind the scenes content on the big screen, with plenty of opportunities to get on the big screen yourself live via Victory Cam and through our social media wall –just use the hashtags #10YearsProud & #MVCvNEW.
Plus, the following will take place around the stadium:
– Pick up your Match day Programme at various locations in and around the stadium, this week with a special feature on fan favourite, Gui Finkler
– Check out Victory Village on Gosch’s Paddock: learn new skills from Melbourne Victory’s Panna Pro (press play on the video above to meet him) at the Panna Cage and try our new inflatable target zone, meet the NOVA FM team and listen to some great tunes, relax in the chill out zone and grab yourself a drink and bite to eat, plus enter some great competitions.
– Kit up with the latest Victory gear at the AAMI Park game day shop, Eastern Internal Booth – aisles 20 & 21 and Western Internal Booth – aisles 3 & 4
– Visit our membership marquee at Victory Village on Gosch’s Paddock and exchange your membership coin for exclusive merchandise
– And as with all games, you could win with Delphi Bank’s $1,000 half-time giveaway. Grab your banner on the way in and hold it high at HT to win!
Make sure you wear your blue and let’s fill AAMI Park on Monday night.