Our 10th anniversary celebration weekend is here and there is plenty of entertainment for members and fans to enjoy as we celebrate a decade of Victory.
Melbourne Victory players will be wearing a new adidas kit in this Friday night’s 10th anniversary celebration match against original rivals, Adelaide United. The new shirt features the names of all 100 players to have pulled on a Melbourne Victory shirt in a Hyundai A-League fixture between 2005 and the end of the 2013/14 season.
The shirt will only be available for members and fans to purchase on Friday night, as well as at Melbourne Victory’s 10th anniversary Family Day on Gosch’s Paddock on Saturday, November 29.
There is plenty of entertainment in and around the stadium on Friday night so make sure you get down early to soak it all up. Don’t miss all the action at Victory Village on Gosch’s Paddock, the hub of pre-game entertainment at all home games at AAMI Park. Victory Village opens at 5.00pm and you can get involved in football activations, meet the NOVA FM team, listen to some great music, learn some new skills from Melbourne Victory’s Panna Pro, grab a bite to eat or relax in the chill out zone.
With plenty of activity all around the precinct to celebrate our 10th anniversary, there is no other place to be on Friday night.
There is a stack to do in and around the stadium, so make sure you’re there early to witness the atmosphere and excitement for yourself.
Gates open at 6pm, with kick-off at 7:40pm.
Make sure you are in the stadium early, as the 30 minutes prior to the Hyundai A-League kick-off will be huge! We will bring you exclusive behind the scenes content on the big screen, and for the first time, our 10th anniversary history video will be revealed to members and fans. There is a special pre-game celebration that you won’t want to miss as some of Victory’s past players join in the celebrations to commemorate this momentous occasion. As always there are plenty of opportunities to get on the big screen yourself live via Victory Cam and through our social media wall – just use the hashtags #10YearsProud & #The Original.
Plus, the following will take place around the stadium before kick-off:
– Pick up your copy of our Match day Programme at various locations in and around the stadium, this week with a special 10thanniversary feature on Kevin Muscat and Archie Thompson
– Check out Victory Village on Gosch’s Paddock: learn new skills from Melbourne Victory’s Panna Pro at the Panna Cage and try our new inflatable target zone, meet the NOVA FM team and listen to some great tunes, relax in the chill out zone and grab yourself a drink and bite to eat, plus enter some great competitions. Plus, the Australian Freestyle competition is being hosted at Victory Village so make sure you check out some of the top talent this country has to offer.
– Kit up with the latest 10th anniversary Victory gear at the AAMI Park game day shop, Eastern Internal Booth – aisles 20 & 21 and Western Internal Booth – aisles 3 & 4
– Sign up and become a member at the membership marquee at Victory Village on Gosch’s Paddock
– And it’s back in 2014/15 – the Delphi Bank $1,000 half-time giveaway. Grab your banner on the way in and hold it high at HT to win!
Continue the celebrations on Saturday at our 10th anniversary Family Day from 11am-3pm on Gosch’s Paddock (next to AAMI Park) where you can enjoy great food, live bands, player signing sessions, amusement rides, petting zoo, kids shows and much more. Click here for more info (link to family day story)