After two weeks on the road, we are set for a return to Etihad Stadium this Friday night as we take on Brisbane Roar.
Be there as Besart Berisha takes on his old side for the very first time, in what is sure to be a close encounter.
With plenty of activity all around the precinct, there is no other place to be on Friday night.
There is a stack to do in and around the stadium, so make sure you’re there early to witness the atmosphere and excitement for yourself.
Gates open at 6pm, with kick-off at 7:40pm.
Make sure you are in the stadium early, as the 30 minutes prior to the Hyundai A-League kick-off will be huge! We will bring you exclusive behind the scenes content on the big screen, with plenty of opportunities to get on the big screen yourself live via Victory Cam and through our social media wall – just use the hashtags #10YearsProud & #MVCvBRI.
Plus, the following will take place around the stadium before kick-off:
– Pick up this week’s Matchday Programme at various locations in and around the stadium, with a special feature on midfielder Carl Valeri
– Check out our ‘Action Zone’ outside Gate 5: learn new skills from Melbourne Victory’s Panna Pro (press play on the video above to meet him) at the Panna Cage and try our new inflatable target zone, plus listen to DJ Agey spinning some tunes
– Kit up with the latest Victory gear at our merchandise stands on the Bourke St footbridge and inside Gate 5
– Sign up and become a member at our membership stands on the Bourke St footbridge
– Our match day sponsor Diabetes College will also be activating on the day, so keep an eye out around the stadium.
– And it’s back in 2014/15 – the Delphi Bank $1,000 half-time giveaway. Grab your banner on the way in and hold it high at HT to win!
And don’t forget, make sure you wear your navy blue and let’s fill Etihad Stadium on Friday night!