Melbourne Victory wants to enhance the women’s game.
Key to growing the women’s game is investment that will close the gap and create gender equity across all areas of our business and the larger football ecosystem.
The Female Development Fund supports projects that strengthen female football pathways, provides educational opportunities for female coaches and administrators, broadens participation and community outreach programming specifically for females and supports female infrastructure projects.
Donations will directly support outcomes including:
· Facility upgrades
· A-League Women’s (ALW) operations – support staff, equipment
· ALW Pathways Programs operations
· Education and employment support for semi-professional athletes
· Dedicated female coach education
· Community programs – social inclusion, female participation, etc
· Facilities, equipment and uniforms
· Advocacy events, marketing and communications
· Leadership programs and employment opportunities for women in administrative roles